Who is it for?
The Benenden Health Cash Plan is available via the mylifestyle hub, which is current available to staff working in:
- MOD Main
What do I get?
Benenden Health is an award-winning healthcare provider with more than 800,000 members, offering a unique alternative to costly private medical insurance.
Key benefits include:
- 24/7 GP and Mental Health helplines, including a private prescription service
- Private diagnostics if your wait on the NHS is over 3 weeks
- Medical treatment and surgery when your NHS wait is over 5 weeks
- Mental health counselling support for conditions such as stress, depression, anxiety and bereavement
- Face to face and self-managed physiotherapy
Everyone is accepted – no medicals, questionnaires or exclusions for pre-existing conditions. It's simple, smart and affordable at only £11.90 per month. Join today via Edenred and you’ll receive £25 cashback.
Benenden Health is available via the mylifestyle hub. To register for mylifestyle, visit the correct link below and follow the registration instructions:
- MOD Main: MOD mylifestyle registration
- DE&S: DE&S mylifestyle registration
- SDA: SDA mylifestyle registration
- Dstl: Dstl mylifestyle registration
Please note that your payroll ID is your MOD staff number (e.g. 123456A). If you are new to MOD, it can take up to 8 weeks for your details to be recognised by the hub.
If you have already registered then you can sign in with your username and password.
Once you have logged in to mylifestyle, select "mywellbeing" at the top of the page, and then click "Health Cash Plan" on the left-hand side. Click "Find out more" and then "Go to Offer" to sign up.