Who is it for?
The Pension Portal is available to anyone enrolled in the Civil Service Pension Scheme.
What do I get?
The Pension Portal allows you to:
- View your Annual Benefit Statement (ABS)
- Get a summary of your pension benefits 'at a glance'
- Use the retirement modeller
- Update your personal details, including your Death in Service nomination.
The Pension Portal is available online from any computer, or as a free mobile app for Apple and Android. Simply search 'Civil Service Pensions' in your app store and download.
How do I register?
Before registering for the Pension Portal, you will need your Personal Identification Number (PID). This can be found on the top-right corner of your previous Annual Benefit Statement, or on other correspondence you may have received from MyCSP.
If you do not have, or cannot find your PID, you should contact MyCSP by emailing email@example.com to obtain it. You will need to provide the following information:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- The date you started in the Civil Service
- Name of your employer
- Address of your employing department(s) and establishment(s)
- Which pension scheme you are contributing to (this can be found on your payslip)
Once you have found your PID, you can register for the portal here. Enter the client/registration code CSPSACT1, and then enter your PID in the "Personal Identification Number" field.
N.B. If you have taken partial retirement, you will need to enter client/registration code CSPSPEN1.
For security reasons, you will be asked for your National Insurance Number and your Date of Birth. Once you have provided this information, you will be asked to create a username and password to complete your registration.
If you have any questions or queries about the Pension Portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.